domingo, 18 de mayo de 2008

Introducing My Girlfriend and classmates.

My Girlfriend and classmates.

Hello! I am here to explain you the reason of why I'm creating this blog. I'm kind of a visitor of the Enligsh Class. I want to improve my english pronounciation and writting, and I have the perfect oportunity to do it with the woman I love.

I indtroduce you my girlfriend, she's Jessica Vergara, she's 21 years old, she's from Valera but I met her here in Maracaibo where she is living. She's studying Industrial Engineering and she got a scholarship and I'm so proud. We hope to graduate together very soon and we are studying so hard to make it.

We hope to make some friends in the English Class. This is the first pic the teacher just took. The girl next to me of course is my girlfriend.

The other girl is Marlly, she lives here in the city, she's 19 years old and she's studying Industrial. The guy next to be will be Jose Portillo but you can call him just Jose, he's 21 years old and he's studying Electronics. And the last one will be Nestor Tang, he's nickname is Chineese, he's 22 years old and he's studying Industrial Engineering.

You can leave a comment if you want to know them =D

No hay comentarios: